The Winds of Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Inn....multiple destinations

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Little Down Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Little Down Time Empty
PostSubject: A Little Down Time   A Little Down Time Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:06 pm

Ser Branlin started heading back to his inn, he was ready to get drunk. He arrived sometime after dark. The inn was filling up with all sorts of people, they weren't high class but they weren't like the guys down by the dock, just average people. He sat down at the bar and ordered a drink, then another, then another. He was feeling pretty good at this point. The man beside Ser Branlin, a dwarf, looked over and said, "Woah buddy, slow down a little, it's only 7! How are you going to keep going in a few hours?" And let out a bellowing laugh.

Ser Branlin lifted his mug and they clanked and he said, "I'll find a way my friend! Pleasure to meet you, the names Ser Jon Branlin. Who may you be?"

"Oooooh, we have a knight here do we? So if you're a knight then you must have some pretty interesting stories?" He responded, at the mention of "Knight" a few people's heads perked up and started to pay attention.

"Well I have a few stories but they are nothing to boast of." Ser Branlin said in return.

"Oh, come now boy. Give me one of your knightly tales! In return I can tell you a story of my kind."

Ser Branlin shrugged and began. He told the entire story of how he became a knight, how at the age of 13 he and his army held off the enemy from his father's castle. When the story finished the entire tavern was silent, and the Dwarf man said, "A fine tale, now have you ever heard how the dwarves came to be?" Ser Branlin nodded, he had heard the story and variants of it before. The dwarf said well I bet you've never heard it like this before, before he could begin his story a fight in the back of the room broke out, and everyone was cheering. A man was pushed into Ser Branlin and he spilled his drink on himself, He stood up and punched the man in the jaw, then was punched in the back of the head.

All hell broke out in the tavern. After a little while of fighting the barkeep managed to calm everyone down and send everyone out. Ser Branlin stayed and helped clean a little before heading up to his room to sleep off his increasingly painful headache.
Back to top Go down

A Little Down Time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Winds of Time :: Roleplaying :: The World of Andarium :: Sunridge-
Jump to: